People love to receive a gift. That’s simply a fact. The pleasure of giving a gift is seeing someone’s reaction. The element of surprise creates a long lasting feeling of joy and appreciation. Business gifts are no different. There are many opportunities to gift, to create an opportunity to let someone know that you value them – and they are not just over the holidays. Gifts can be given for any number of reasons:
A gift delivered at the right time can relax an upset customer when an appointment is missed. It can make an employee feel that much more appreciated following a tough assignment. It can put a smile on the face of a vendor following surgery. Smart businesses create opportunities to reinforce the value they place on its important people.
The Importance of Business Gifting
In the global marketplace, customers, employees and vendors have choices about who they work with and for. Competition for their attention is fierce. Companies depend on these relationships for survival. As such, they invest resources into obtaining these relationships – and maintenance is critical. How does a company stand out? Very simply, it sends reminders that they care.
Studies show that companies with clearly defined and well-run gifting programs experience greater customer and employee loyalty, conduct double the repeat business, and see increases in branding and awareness. In addition to telling their important people “I value you,” these companies are seeing a very real - and very positive - economic impact on their financial and marketing goals.
Our business partners are guaranteed 100% of our focused, undivided attention. You receive our unbiased, objective opinion to help grow your business. Not ours. Lastly, our efforts are designed to achieve two mutually-important goals – to help build strong, ever-lasting relationships and to make the relationship building process easy.
How do we make your life easier? Tate’s is proud to offer the following services to our Business Partners:
- Preferred pricing
- Special employee programs
- Multi-Recipient programs
- Customization of products with your logo, message, and inserts
- Rewards and Recognition campaigns
- Customer Acquisition & Retention programs
- Creation of custom gift basket combinations
- Several shipping options and Choice of Delivery Date
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a minimum purchase required? There is no minimum purchase required! corporate partners are corporate partners.
- Do you offer discounts? We do offer discounts based on volume and determined on an order-by-order basis.
- Can I receive a sample before ordering? You can. Just call your Business Partnership advisor to make arrangements.
- What is the best way to place my order? Depending on the size of the order and on the number of recipients, you can place your order online or we can upload a gift list for you.
- Can I personalize my gift? You sure can! Your Business Partnership advisor will walk you through available options.
- Can I add personal gift messages to my gifts? Absolutely – the message is as important as the gift!
- Do you offer invoicing as a payment option? Currently we do not.
- Can I select my delivery date? Yes you can.
- Can I change or cancel my order? If you contact us before your order ships, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Can I ship to multiple locations? Yes you can. Our online address book makes it easy.
- Can I use my own shipping account / service? You can. All Tate’s Bake Shop gifts are delivered by UPS but feel free to request your own shipper and / or billing account.
- Can I ship to a PO Box? No. To ensure safe passage of your item, delivery can only be made to a valid residential or business street address.
- Can I ship gifts to a foreign, APO and/or FPO designation? Yes. Deliveries will be made via USPS.
- Can I ship gifts to Alaska or Hawaii? Yes. Deliveries can be made via UPS or the USPS.
- What is the shelf life of your baked goods? Our treats are best when eaten right away, however we know this is not always possible. Our cookies carry a 3-6-month shelf life, depending on the type. Cakes, pies and bars have a 5 day shelf life and are shipped frozen. Our treats can be frozen if you want to share later with friends and family. Click here for more information.
- Always include a gift message! Not only will a message confirm to your recipient who sent their gift but it will also allow you to express the importance of your relationship in your own words.
- Does your recipient’s company have a gift policy? Discreetly check in advance to ensure that they can accept.
- If you are sending your gift to a hospital or building, please make sure that you include a floor, ward, room number, apartment, or suite.
- Have someone look over your recipient list and card message to ensure correct spelling of all names and addresses.
- How many people are you trying to feed? We recommend at least three cookies and two of our bars per person.
- We recommend that you are better off sending an assortment, unless you know the specific likes and dislikes of your recipient(s). More choices satisfy many palates!
- If you are sending our desserts to a meeting, arrive a few minutes early to unwrap and set up. Our products are packaged to ensure maximum freshness.
- Leave enough time for delivery – we recommend delivery be made between one and two weeks before the actual holiday.